What We Buy
✔ Antique & Estate Fine Jewelry
Over 50 Years Old
✔ Loose Diamonds
Round Brilliant, Old European, Cushion, Old Mine Cut, Rose & Table Cut ✓ Diamonds
✔ Mounted Antique Diamonds
⅓ of a carat and larger
✔ Signed Designer Jewelry
Over 25 Years Old
*Costume jewelry is not considered for offers.
Three Easy Steps
We provide a pre-estimate value.
Ship us your jewelry and receive payment once received or your item(s) ship back the following business day.
STEP I - PHOTOGRAPHS AND INFORMATION
1. Photos - clear and focused photographs are necessary. Your phone can be used but do not shoot too close because that will produce blurry images.
2. Weight of your piece, if possible, in grams or pennyweight (dwt).
3. Metal: karat fineness (10k, 14k, 18k, or platinum).
4. Gemstone - If natural or synthetic and estimate size in carats or measurements in millimeters. If neither, lying it next to a ruler in the images will help.
5. Diamonds - Weight, color, and clarity with copies of any documentation (gemological laboratory report, appraisal).
* If you cannot provide this information, an accurate estimate is difficult to provide without physically examining the piece.
STEP II - PRE-ESTIMATES
Within 48 hours a value will be provided or the item will be declined.
* Final offers are tentative.
STEP III - FAST PAYMENT
1. Shipping: the items must be shipped for examination, inspection and testing to confirm information provided. Instructions will be emailed to you on how to ship if you decide to proceed.
2. Acceptance: A check is mailed within 24 hours. A copy of your valid driver's license or passport is required with a form to complete and sign acknowledging the item(s) are legally yours to sell.
3. Declined: The jewelry is shipped back to you within 24 hours to the address confirmed and on the valid driver’s license.
Important Note: It is a conflict of interest for anyone to appraise your jewelry and to purchase the same item. JewelConscious can assist with either one but not both.